P2P.Help is a unique crowdfunding platform where people help each other by giving and receiving funds as a charity to support their personal Goal. It’s also called “P2P Helping System” or “P2P Helping Community”. All transactions are made directly between givers and receivers as there is no middleman in between the giver and the receiver.
P2P.Help’s core principles are that people have unprecedented power to use the power of networks to leverage their personal capacity and that raising money as a charity to support your goal should be fun. P2P.Help’s custom-built platform and proven record of building innovative crowd-funding strategies, providing individual fundraisers, charities, and events with powerful tools to raise the money for their causes and share compelling philanthropic stories with their personal networks. The site lets anyone turn their friends into an active base of donors for any cause and lets any organization, company, or event unlock untapped leverage out of their existing platform.
Our mean lawyer insists that you read and agree to the P2P.Help Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions govern P2P.Help’s (“P2P.Help”, “P2PHelp”, “The System”, or “The Platform”) relationship with you when you use the P2PHelp website, P2P.Help (“the site”) and any and all services available on or through the site or otherwise provided at P2P.Help, including any widget provided by P2P.Help (collectively, the “services”). By using or accessing the site, services or a widget, whether manually or through automated means, you agree to these P2P.Help terms and conditions (“terms”). These terms apply to you if you are a fundraiser, charity, donor, event organizer, event registrant or any other user of the site and/or services (collectively, “users” or “you”). If you choose to not accept these terms, we won’t be mad at you but it means you can’t use the P2P.Help site or the services. Since we don’t ever want that to happen, be sure to contact us if you have any questions about anything at P2P.Help.
However, to be eligible to use the services and access the site, you must: (1) be at least 18 (or between the ages of 13 and 17 and using the site and services with parental or legal guardian consent and supervision); (2) be registered with us (to the extent required) and not have been previously restricted, suspended or terminated by us; and (3) not be using another member’s account without her/his permission.
Access to the site and services from territories where the site and/or services are illegal is strictly prohibited. Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations regarding their use of the site and services.
- The role. The purpose of the site and services is to help individuals, entities or organizations to raise funds, but not to pick or endorse any such individuals, entities or organizations or any of their campaigns or causes. It’s just a technology platform to allow fundraisers to connect with donors. The existence of the site or services is not a solicitation of donations by P2P.Help, and P2P.Help does not engage in any solicitation activities, or consult on the solicitation of contributions from the public, on behalf of any individual, entity, or organization. In order to ensure that P2P.Help does not go out of business (GOB) and to provide you with the very best experience and customer service, P2P.Help will charges certain fees for donations and event registrations made on or through the site. At now the platform is available for free.
- Becoming a Member. It is easy to become a member of our community by following the steps on the site. You will be required to provide some information when you sign up, including a mobile number an email address to receive any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail, along with other messages, including changes to features of the service.
- User ID.You need a user ID and password to use certain features of the site and services and you may create certain URLs when you establish a profile, fundraiser, event, or charity page. By creating an account, you agree that you will not use information: (a) of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) subject to the rights of any person without authorization; (c) in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (d) that P2P.Help, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate or offensive. You hereby expressly permit P2P.Help to identify you by your name (which may be a pseudonym). You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your account, URL and/or user ID and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your user ID and account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of P2P.Help. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You will notify P2P.Help immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. P2P.Help assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your password or account by a third party. P2P.Help has the right to reclaim any user ID or URLs for any reason.
- Accurate Information. You agree to: (a) provide accurate information as prompted on the site or through the services; and (b) maintain and update such information to keep it accurate. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, or P2P.Help has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, P2P.Help may suspend or terminate your use of the platform and/or the site and/or decline to permit your continued use of the site and/or the services and future access to the site and/or the services.
- Relationship of P2P.Help.By using this site you understand and agree that P2P.Help shall not be responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of the fundraising campaigns or events. In the event of a dispute between users (including but not limited to fundraisers, donors, beneficiaries, and third parties), you hereby release P2P.Help and its volunteers from all claims, damages and demands that may or may not be known, suspected or related to such disputes about the use of the platform.
Additional Terms for Fundraisers
Any individual, entity or organization that registers as a member and raises funds using the site or the services (“fundraisers”) is subject to the following additional terms of these terms that apply specifically to fundraisers.
By raising funds using the services, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are raising money for a cause or activity that is legal under all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations; and (b) you will use all donated funds solely for the purpose you have stated on the site, and under no circumstances may you use the funds for any other purpose. Additionally, if you are raising funds for a non-profit organization (a “Charity”) through the site, you agree that you will comply with all applicable state solicitation laws, and you represent and warrant that such Charity: (i) has and will maintain tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; (ii) is registered with the GuideStar database; and (iii) has authorized you to raise money on its behalf using the site. If you are raising funds for another purpose, as may be permitted under these terms, you represent and warrant that you can meet all user eligibility requirements for the services and have an ID proof or an EIN and a bank account.
Creating an account.Any fundraiser may create and post a campaign to showcase and share certain information about the campaign and elicit financial contributions (“Donations”) from other members by following the subsequent procedure and rules:
- You can create only one account on the site, If the system finds another account belongs to you directly or indirectly, both will be terminated.
- Create a campaign profile page and post a “Funding Request.” You are required to provide payment information depending on how donations are made.
- Designate the legal entity or person receiving the donations (the “Beneficiary”) and ensure the Beneficiary sets up an account with the designated independent payment processor (the “Processor”) to receive donations. You may designate yourself as the Beneficiary.
- You may offer non-monetary rewards for donations.
- If you create a campaign, you represent and warrant that you: (a) are the authorized representative of the Beneficiary with the authority: (i) to solicit donations for the Beneficiary; and (ii) to bind the Beneficiary to the terms of this Agreement; and (b) will ensure that all donations are disbursed properly and legally to the Beneficiary and all donations are used as described by the campaign.
- As an individual or entity other than a Charity, receipt of funds is as described below. You will be responsible for taxes based on your net income or gross receipts (if any).
Additional Terms for Donors
Any individual, entity or organization that registers as a member and donates funds using the site or the services (“donor”) is subject to the following additional terms of these terms that apply specifically to donors.
- Donor’s Risk. All donations are at your own risk. Please make sure that when you donate to a given individual, Event, Beneficiary or Charity, you understand how your money will be used. P2P.Help does not warrant that funds will be used for any particular purpose and is not responsible for any misuse of the funds by the beneficiary.
- Donor Commitments. By donating money through the site, you represent and warrant that any donation you make is legal in your jurisdiction and that you are authorized to use the payment method you have selected. Each donor agrees and acknowledges that: (i) all donations to Charities are made as unrestricted gifts and may not be restricted to any particular purpose; (ii) all donations are final and non-refundable.
- Tax Deductions. P2P.Help makes no representation as to whether all or any portion of your donations, including, if any, processing fees, are tax deductible. P2P.Help will have no liability for any claim by any federal, state, local or any other tax authority with respect to the characterization on any applicable tax return of any donation by you, any P2P.Help user or any Charity. You should consult your tax advisor as to the amount of your donation that is tax deductible, particularly if you are awarded a gift or prize in connection with your donation.
Transaction Fees on Donations. P2P.Help does not charge any fee right now, if it will charge in the future, you be informed by email and/or a popup on the site.
- Ownership of the site, Site information and services. The site and services and all technology underlying the same are expressly owned and operated by P2P.Help. Unless otherwise noted, the design and content features on the site and services, including without limitation, information and other materials, illustrations, product layout and design, icons, navigational buttons, images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, data, audio sound, software, URLs, and the like, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Information”), are owned by P2P.Help or its affiliates, if any, or are licensed by P2P.Help from third parties. The site and services, as a whole and in part, are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights, and all other applicable rights are reserved.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the site are registered trademarks of their respective owners, are the property of their respective owners, and/or are protected by international trademark laws and/or common law. Their uses are restricted to programs, events, products or services that P2P.Help sponsors or with which we are otherwise affiliated. P2P.Help’s trademarks may not be used for personal financial gain. Use of the Marks is prohibited without P2P.Help’s express written consent except as permitted by applicable laws. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Marks without P2P.Help’s express written consent.
- No portion of the site, services or Site Information may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without P2P.Help’s express written permission. You may not, and these terms do not give you permission to, reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, transmit, sell, distribute, license or create derivative works with respect to the site, services or any of the Site Information.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the site, services, or the Site Information and you must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained on the site, services or in the original Site Information on any authorized copy you make of the site, services or the Site Information.
- Feedback. You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to P2P.Help through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that P2P.Help has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to P2P.Help a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights.
- Use of site, The Site, services, and the site information is at your own risk. The Site, services or site information may contain errors or omission, or may be out of date. The Site, services or site information may, without prior notice, change, be deleted or updated at any time. As a condition of your use of the service or the site, you promise to:
- Use the service in compliance with all laws, regulations, ordinances, directives, court orders and this agreement local and applicable to your use of the site and services;
- Use the service so as not to damage, disable, overburden or impair the service, our networks or systems or not to interfere with any others’ legal rights or use or enjoyment of the service; and
- Not engage in, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in, activities which, in our judgment and discretion: (1) are illegal; (2) result in the infringement of the intellectual property rights of others or libel or defamation of another person; or (3) harvest or otherwise collect information about others (such as e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable information) without their consent.
- Promotions. You are not permitted to offer any contest, competition giveaway, sweepstakes or similar activity (each, a “Promotion”) on P2P.Help without our prior written consent. You may seek permission by sending an email to [email protected]. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the Promotion, and you agree that: (a) such Promotion shall comply with all applicable laws; (b) you are solely responsible for all facets of the Promotion; (c) you may not use the Marks or any other P2P.Help intellectual property in the rules or any other materials relating to the Promotion, without P2P.Help’s express written permission; (d) such Promotion does not require making a donation as the only way to enter; (e) such Promotion is not marketed to anyone under the older of the age of 18 or the age of majority for the state in which you reside; and (f) such Promotion may not endorse, sponsor or promote anything related to gambling, alcohol, illegal or prescription drugs, pornography, or tobacco. You will include the following provisions within your official rules for any Promotion that you choose to administer or publicize on the site: (i) P2P.Help does not sponsor, endorse or administer the Promotion; (ii) each participant or entrant in the Promotion releases P2P.Help from any and all liability and (iii) all questions concerning the Promotion must be directed to you and not to P2P.Help.
- Content. When you are using the site and/or the services, you may have the opportunity to post, stream, transmit or otherwise provide photos, videos, ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics, opinions, designs, customizations, or other content (including information, if any, on message boards, friend feeds, comments or other forums on the site or through the services (collectively “User Generated Content”). You alone, not P2P.Help, are responsible for all of your User Generated Content and you retain ownership to all User Generated Content. However, by submitting your User Generated Content to P2P.Help, you hereby grant P2P.Help a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public, your User Generated Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, that may exist in your User Generated Content.
- You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in your User Generated Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. In addition, you represent and warrant that you will not:
- provide User Generated Content that is obscene, indecent, defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- create any liability for P2P.Help or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Provider(s), web hosting company or any other vendors or suppliers;
- engage in any conduct that, in P2P.Help’s sole judgment and discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site or services;
- use the site or services to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the site or services or their respective features, or disobey any requirements of the networks P2P.Help uses to provide the site or services;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through the site or services;
- use the site or services to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising, except that using the site or services for fundraising activities is expressly permitted;
- engage in advertising or commercial solicitation of any product or service without P2P.Help’s written consent, except that using the site or services for fundraising activities is expressly permitted;
- gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users;
- post any identification documents or sensitive information about another person.
- create a fundraising campaign involving legal disputes or legal issues or child custody issues.
- P2P.Help shall have the right, but no obligation, to monitor User Generated Content and other features of the site and services to determine compliance with these terms and any other operating rules we establish. P2P.Help shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted through the site or services. We do not control any User Generated Content that you or other users may provide. P2P.Help neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the User Generated Content, whether it is provided by P2P.Help, our employees, or a third party.
- Under no circumstances will P2P.Help be liable for any loss or damage of any kind caused by reliance on information obtained through User Generated Content of the site or services. P2P.Help is not responsible for any offensive, defamatory, obscene or any other posting made through the site or services. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information we believe necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in P2P.Help’s sole discretion is inappropriate, objectionable or in violation of these terms. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to Contact Us immediately by email to [email protected].
- You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in your User Generated Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. In addition, you represent and warrant that you will not:
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act; Copyright Complaints. P2P.Help respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit the site and use our network to do the same. P2P.Help may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the site or our network that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. P2P.Help also may, at our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any visitors to the site or users of our network repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, P2P.Help may in its sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the site or our network. If you believe that your work has been used on our site or network in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify P2P.Help’s copyright agent by written notice to [email protected]. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on the site of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Suspension or Termination of Your Use of the Site. These Terms will commence on the date you accept them (as described above) and remain in full force and effect until terminated in accordance with this section. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you used the site or services prior to the date you accepted the terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that the terms commenced on the date you first used the site or services (whichever is earlier) and will remain in full force and effect while you use the site or services, unless earlier terminated in accordance with the terms. P2P.Help has the right to suspend or terminate any services provided to you at any time with or without reason. You agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in P2P.Help’s sole discretion and that P2P.Help shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account. If you want to terminate any services provided by P2P.Help, you may do so by notifying P2P.Help at any time, with your notice sent, in writing, to our address set forth below. Termination of any service includes removal of access to such service and barring of further use of the service, provided that any donations made prior to the effective date of termination will continue to be processed. All provisions of the terms which by their nature should survive, shall survive termination of services, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitation of liability.
- No Endorsement of Links to Other Web Sites. Any links to other websites are provided as merely a convenience to you. This site and the services may provide links or references to other websites but P2P.Help has not reviewed all of these other websites, has no responsibility for the content of such other websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content from these other websites. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by P2P.Help, we do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. P2P.Help does not endorse or make any representations about these other websites, or any information or other products or materials found on these other websites, or any results that may be obtained from using these other websites. If you decide to access any of these other websites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold P2P.Help and its affiliates, if any, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including attorney’s fees) resulting from: (a) your use, misuse or abuse of the site, services or the Site Information; (b) your User Generated Content; or (c) your breach of any provision of these terms. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in P2P.Help’s defence of any claim. P2P.Help reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle any matter without P2P.Help’s written consent.
- DISCLAIMER. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, THE SITE INFORMATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, P2P.Help, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, IF ANY, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS AND VENDORS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM. P2P.Help, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, IF ANY, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AND VENDORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE, THE SITE INFORMATION OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR LOSS OR SECURITY BREACH OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH ACCESS TO OR USE OF SITE, SERVICES OR SITE INFORMATION. P2P.Help ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT) OR USER COMMUNICATIONS.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. P2P.HELP, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, IF ANY, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AND VENDORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS, ANY DONATIONS THROUGH THE SITE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES OR THE SITE INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, THE SITE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD PARTY SITES LINKED TO SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL P2P.HELP BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1000.00). YOU AND P2P.HELP AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE TERMS, THE SITE OR SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- RELEASE. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE P2P.HELP, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, IF ANY, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS AND VENDORS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS SERVICES OR THE SITE INFORMATION.
- Security of the site. P2P.Help maintains reasonable safeguards and personnel policies that are designed to guard the site, the services, our systems and our volunteers’, fundraisers’, donors’ and Charities’ information. For example, for the security of your online visit to the site, P2P.Help may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while P2P.Help strives to protect your information, it cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Content you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, P2P.Help will notify you as necessary so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with the site.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit the site, use the services or send emails to P2P.Help, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from P2P.Help electronically. P2P.Help may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the site
- Site is for Use in across globe. The site is hosted in the United States. If you are a non U.S. user of site, by visiting the site, using the services and/or providing P2P.Help with any User Generated Content specifically or Content generally, you agree to comply with all federal and state U.S. laws governing the site, the services, online conduct and acceptable Content and User Generated Content. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Modification of the terms. In P2P.Help’s sole discretion, we may unilaterally amend or modify these terms or any other documents referenced herein at any time by posting on the site. The date of the most recent revision will appear at the top of this page. If P2P.Help has a working email contact for you and the changes to the terms are material, P2P.Help may notify you of such changes by sending you an email to the address you have provided to the site. P2P.Help encourages you to review these terms periodically for any updates or changes. Any amended or modified terms will be effective upon posting, at the time set forth in an email notice to you or as otherwise decided in P2P.Help’s sole discretion and as posted to the site. Continued use of the site constitutes acceptance of any modified terms and conditions.
- Additional Terms. P2P.Help also reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the site, which may be posted in the relevant parts of the site, and will be identified clearly and conspicuously. For example, P2P.Help may post additional rules to participate in a promotion. Your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules. Those terms will control in the event of any conflict with these terms.
- Miscellaneous Other Provisions. The Mean Lawyer told that these are standard terms in all contracts. Enjoy.
- In the event that one or more portions of these terms shall, for any reason, be held to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- The headings used throughout these terms are solely for convenience of reference and are not to be used as an aid in the interpretation of these terms
- If P2P.Help fails to enforce any parts of these terms, it will not be considered a waiver
- These terms make up the entire agreement between you and P2P.Help regarding the site and supersede any prior agreements.
- These terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will not assign or transfer any of your rights or responsibilities under these terms to anyone without P2P.Help’s express written permission
- P2P.Help may, at any time, assign our rights or delegate our obligations hereunder without notice to you in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms shall prevent P2P.Help from complying with the law.
- P2P.Help shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials
If you have any questions about these terms, contact us at [email protected]